Monday, June 25, 2018

About Me

I am a fifth grade teacher at Calcutt Middle School in Central Falls.  My husband, Mark and I have been married for 22 years and have two daughters who are both attending the University of Rhode Island.  I grew up and still live in Cumberland like a typical Rhode Islander!  This summer I am teaching through the Jump Start program three days a week and the other days I will spend at the beach, the pool, and taking a few short trips.  I will also spend a lot of time preparing for my role as a Blended Learning early adopter through designing station rotation ideas for math and preparing playlists for ELA.  I am most excited about staying in this tree house for a few days in August!
The Spruce Suite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Narrative

After working as a gift shop manager, then as an assistant manager for TJ Maxx, and finally ending up as the customer service manage...